The sweet tang of the Apricot-Lime Sauce contrasts with and balances the earthy, hot flavors of the curry-ginger paste. The sauce and paste make a versatile combination that’s equally suited to grilled beef or pork.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 chop)
• 2 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
• 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
• 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 8 (6-ounce) lamb shoulder chops, trimmed $
• 1/2 cup Apricot-Lime Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine the curry, ginger, oil, salt, and pepper; rub paste evenly over lamb.
3. Place lamb on grill rack, and cook 4 minutes. Turn lamb; brush with 1/4 cup Apricot-Lime Sauce. Cook for 4 minutes. Turn lamb, and brush with 1/4 cup sauce. Cook 2 minutes, turning once.
4. Totals include Apricot-Lime Sauce.
Chris Schlesinger, Cooking Light
Source: Cooking Light