Submitted by: AyshaSchurman
This marinade for chicken or other meat has garlic, soy sauce and red wine mixed with a tasty combination of spices.
• 6 cloves Garlic, chopped
• ⅓ cup Red Wine, dry or sweet
• 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
• 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 tsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
• ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
• ½ tsp Chopped Fresh Rosemary
• ¼ tsp Ground Cumin
• ¼ tsp Salt
• 4 Large Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or other grilling meat
1. Place garlic, wine, soy sauce, oil, parsley, pepper, rosemary, cumin and salt into a blender; blend until smooth.
2. Pour contents of blender into a large resealable plastic bag, add meat and seal bag. Turn bag to mix ingredients well.
3. Place bag in refrigerator and let marinate at least 4 hours. Remove meat from fridge, discard remaining marinade, and grill meat as desired.
Source: Better Recipes