From: PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
Garlic-infused PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme provides a rich and flavorful base for this grilled chicken flatbread, which also boasts smoky roasted red pepper strips and two types of cheese.
- 1 pound(s) frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 tub(s) (10-ounce) PHILADELPHIA Reduced Fat Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 (6-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted red pepper strips
- 1 cup(s) sliced drained canned artichoke hearts
- 1 cup(s) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced fresh basil
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Pat pizza dough into 16- by 12-inch rectangle on lightly floured baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
3. Spread crust with cooking creme; top with chicken, peppers, artichokes, and cheeses.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until mozzarella is melted and crust is golden brown. Top with basil.
Nutrition Information per Serving: 15%DV vitamin A, 10%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.
Tips & Techniques:
Serving Suggestion: Serve with smart sides, such as your favorite hot steamed vegetable or a crisp mixed green side salad.
Substitute: Substitute sliced roasted tomatoes or oil-packed sun-dried tomato strips for the roasted red pepper strips.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (Savory Garlic Cooking Creme): 300 calories, 12g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 820mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 16g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 10%DV vitamin C, 20%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.