Unexpected ingredients—queso fresco (a fresh Mexican cheese), lime juice, and cayenne—lend Mexican flair to this classic side dish. Make-ahead tip: Shuck the corn up to a day in advance; refrigerate. Recipe by Kate Merker: June, 2010 from the Real Simple
• 8 ear(s) corn, shucked
• 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
• Kosher salt
• 1/2 cup(s) crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
• 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
• 2 limes, cut into wedges
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the corn with the oil and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Grill, turning often, until tender and charred, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Sprinkle the corn with the cheese and cayenne. Serve with the lime wedges.
Source: Cooking Light