Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced canned chipotles plus 1/2 teaspoon sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears fresh corn in husks
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Lime wedges (optional)
1. Combine the butter, lime zest and juice, chipotles and sauce, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat a grill to medium-high. Remove outer husks from corn, leaving just a few of the innermost layers. Gently pull those down, remove the silks, and pull the husks back up. Lightly mist grill with cooking spray. Cook corn 8 to 12 minutes, turning often, until crisp-tender and lightly charred.
3. Strip away husks; brush corn with butter mixture. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Nutrition facts per serving: 136 calories, 3g protein, 17g carbohydrate, 8g fat (4g saturated), 2g fiber
Source: Fitness Magazine