This nicely seasoned veggies medley offers a wonderful taste of summer. The dish is also on the lighter side, so you can enjoy it guilt-free.—Holly Wilhelm, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
• 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, divided
• 2 small zucchini, sliced
• 2 small yellow summer squash, sliced
• 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, quartered
• 1 large tomato, diced
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 24 in. x 12 in.). Combine the onion, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon rosemary; spoon over foil. Top with zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and tomato; drizzle with the remaining oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining rosemary.
2. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 61 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Source: Taste Of Home