We guarantee that after tasting one bite of this summery dish, you’ll want to head right back to the kitchen and make another batch of the tropical salsa. Tangy and fruity with eye-popping color, the mango salsa is fantastic with this halibut, but try it other types of fish too.
• 2 cups plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
• 1 1/2 cups diced peeled ripe mango
• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt, divided
• 1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and garlic.
3. Rub halibut with oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with mango salsa.
Source: Cooking Light