- 4 medium (1 1/2 pounds) skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium (3 1/2 pounds) pineapple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup(s) loosely packed fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling on medium, or preheat large ridged grill pan on medium.
2. Meanwhile, with meat mallet, pound chicken (placed between 2 sheets plastic wrap) to an even 1/2-inch thickness.
3. From 1 lime, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice. Cut remaining lime into 4 wedges; set aside. In small bowl, combine oil, lime peel, and juice. Lightly brush pineapple on both sides with lime mixture; set aside remaining lime mixture in bowl. Place pineapple slices on hot grill rack and cook 10 minutes or until browned on both sides, turning over once.
4. Stir mint into remaining lime mixture and pat onto both sides of chicken. Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to season both sides. Place chicken on hot grill rack and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is browned on both sides and no longer pink throughout, turning over once. Serve chicken with pineapple and lime wedges.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
Total Fat 6g
Saturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrate 27g
Dietary Fiber 3g