Enhance the flavor of grilled summer corn on the cob by brushing it with a fresh mint and cilantro butter mixture.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 ear)
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 8 ears shucked corn
• Cooking spray
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
3. Place corn on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 10 minutes or until done, turning frequently. Place corn on a platter. Brush with butter mixture.
Cynthia Nicholson, Cooking Light
Source: Cooking Light