• 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork loin chops
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, divided
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 3 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 4 large peaches, peeled, halved, and pitted (about 12 ounces)
• Cooking spray
• 6 cups trimmed arugula
• 1 teaspoon turbinado or granulated sugar
1. Place each piece of pork between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound each piece to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons vinegar, juice, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon juice mixture. Pour the remaining juice mixture in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork; seal and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. Place peaches, cut sides up, on a plate; drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar.
5. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until pork is done. Set aside.
6. Place peaches, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 4 minutes or until soft and slightly browned. Turn and cook 2 minutes or until heated through. Cut each peach half into 4 slices. Slice pieces of pork into 1-inch-thick strips.
7. Drizzle trimmed arugula with reserved 1 tablespoon juice mixture, tossing to coat. Divide arugula evenly among 4 plates. Top with grilled pork strips and peach slices; sprinkle evenly with turbinado sugar.