The sweetness of maple syrup and the tartness of two kinds of mustards create an amazing flavor combination for these grilled chicken thighs.
Speed up prep by marinating only 30 minutes. Serve with cabbage-carrot slaw.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 thighs and 2 tablespoons sauce)
Total: 2 Hours, 43 Minutes
Cost per Serving: $1.91
• 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon grated onion
• 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
• 2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 8 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• Cooking spray
1. Combine first 9 ingredients. Place half of mixture in a zip-top plastic bag; reserve remaining mixture. Add chicken to bag; seal. Chill 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
3. Remove chicken from bag. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes on each side or until done. Serve with reserved mustard mixture.
Julianna Grimes, Cooking Light
Source: Cooking Light