These mini-burgers make fun and tasty appetizers. Although we enjoyed them on Parker House rolls, they would also be tasty on small dinner rolls or sweet Hawaiian bread rolls.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 slider)
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 pound ground sirloin
• Cooking spray
• 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 2 teaspoons butter, softened
• 8 (1-ounce) Parker House rolls
• 16 dill pickle chips
1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
2. Combine 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and sirloin. Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4-inch-thick patty. Lightly coat both sides of patties with cooking spray. Place patties on grill rack; grill for 3 minutes on each side or until done.
3. Combine shallots, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and butter in a small bowl, stirring well. Cut rolls in half horizontally. Spread shallot mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls. Layer 1 patty and 2 pickle chips on bottom half of each roll; top with top halves of rolls.
Elizabeth Karmel, Cooking Light
Source: Cooking Light