The vegetables can be grilled up to 4 hours in advance and served at room temperature.
Recipe by Charlyne Mattox: June, 2011 from the Real Simple
• 2 cup(s) couscous
• 6 zucchini and/or yellow squash (about 2 1⁄2 pounds total), sliced 1⁄4 inch thick
• 1 large eggplant (about 1 pound), sliced
• 1 quart(s) cherry tomatoes (preferably on the vine)
• 2 bunch(es) scallions, trimmed
• 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• Spiced Chili Oil or store-bought harissa (North African chili sauce)
1. Prepare the couscous according to the package directions. Meanwhile, heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini, squash, eggplant, tomatoes, and scallions with the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
2. Working in batches if necessary, grill the vegetables, covered, turning occasionally, until tender, 4 to 6 minutes for the eggplant and squash and 1 to 2 minutes for the tomatoes and scallions. Serve with the couscous and Spiced Chili Oil, for drizzling.
Source: Cooking Light