Make the caper sauce up to 1 day ahead; refrigerate. Bring to room temperature before serving. Recipe by Charlyne Mattox, June 2011; from the Real Simple
• 2 cup(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
• 1/4 cup(s) capers, chopped
• 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
• 1 clove(s) garlic, chopped
• Kosher salt and black pepper
• 3 T-bone steaks (about 1 1⁄4 inches thick; 4 1⁄2 pounds total) or 3 pounds strip or flank steak
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the parsley, oil, capers, vinegar, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
2. Heat grill to medium-high. Season the steaks with 2 teaspoons salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Grill, turning once, 5 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the caper sauce.
Source: Cooking Light