Get the flavor of grilled pork chops all year with smoky seasonings such as hot smoked paprika and toasted cumin seeds.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chop)
• 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork chops
• Cooking spray
1. Cook cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat 1 minute or until fragrant, stirring frequently. Place in a clean coffee grinder or blender; process until ground. Combine ground cumin, sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper; rub evenly over pork.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Tiffany Vickers Davis, Cooking Light